Exotic Wave-FREQUENCY Lace Closures
Trust the Tribe and check out the truth about FREQUENCY Label Hair extensions and why they are the perfect ones for you.
Truth be told about FREQUENCY Label Closures and Frontals:
- Matching extensions available.
- Should be maintained using Natural Hair Care products, (e.g. Sulfate free products.)
- Can be styled using hot tools (e.g. flat ironed, smoothed out, curled), BUT we recommend greatly limiting the use of hot tools.
- Reverts back to original curl pattern after using hot styling tools (Note: depending on how often and the level of heat used, applying heat can alter the curl pattern).
- Can be colored and lifted, but we suggest only lifting 2-4 levels. (We suggest seeking a professional for color services.)
- Sourced from Southeast Asia.
- Curl patterns are achieved through steam processing. No harsh chemicals were used.
- Lace closures are made using top swiss lace. The standard lace color offered is light brown, but transparent, medium brown and dark brown are available upon request. Non default colors may require additional processing time.
- Silk closures are made using top swiss lace and silk. The standard silk color offered is light brown, but transparent, medium brown and dark brown are available upon request. Non default colors may require additional processing time.
Product Advisory: Please be advised that bleaching the knots can cause premature and increased shedding. As an alternative, we suggest plucking the closure and using makeup foundation to assist with blending.
What is a closure? And when should you use one?
A closure is a hairpiece usually (4x4) 4 inches wide and 4 inches long, other lengths available are 5x5. It can have either a lace or silk base. Women usually use closures when they want to wear a full weave or wig unit as a protective style. In some cases, women will use a closure if they feel their natural hair does not match/blend with the hair extensions.
What is the difference between a silk closure and lace closure?
Besides the price, (silk closures can be more expensive) the main difference is the material they are made of. Lace closures tend to lay flatter, but if the knots of the closure aren’t altered through bleaching or camouflaged with makeup they do not always look as natural as silk.