Body Wave- FREQUENCY Lace Frontals
Trust the Tribe and check out the truth about FREQUENCY brand Hair extensions and why they are the perfect ones for you.
Truth be told about FREQUENCY brand Closures and Frontals:
- Matching extensions available.
- Should be maintained using Natural Hair Care products, (e.g. Sulfate free products.)
- Can be styled using hot tools (e.g. flat ironed, smoothed out, curled), BUT we recommend greatly limiting the use of hot tools.
- Reverts back to original curl pattern after using hot styling tools (Note: depending on how often and the level of heat used, applying heat can alter the curl pattern).
- Can be colored and lifted, but we suggest only lifting 2-4 levels. (We suggest seeking a professional for color services.)
- Sourced from Southeast Asia.
- Curl patterns are achieved through steam processing. No harsh chemicals were used.
Frontals provide an amazingly realistic hairline to assist in a full protective, flawless look. They can be installed with tape, glue, or sewn. If you have a desire to install a full protective style our frontals are just for you!
Frontals are made using top swiss lace. The standard lace color offered is light brown, but transparent, medium brown, and dark brown are available upon request. Non default colors may require additional processing time.
Product Advisory: Please be advised that bleaching the knots can cause premature and increased shedding. As an alternative, we suggest plucking the frontal and using makeup foundation to assist with blending.
What is a frontal? And when should I use one?
A frontal is a hairpiece usually 13 inches wide (ear to ear) and 4 inches deep from the hairline (13x4), frontals may also come in sizes 13x6. It can have either a lace or silk base, we only offer lace. Women usually use frontals when they want to wear a full weave or wig unit as a protective style. In some cases, women will use a frontal if they feel their natural hair does not match/blend with the hair extensions.